Friday 30 April 2010

On the way To work (April )

This month I have noticed a lot of changes on the road to work, my normal route was closed for weeks why the resurfaced the road. The road reopened at the end of last week along with my eyes after the winter.
Loads of sheep and horses the increase of horses is massive I wounder why it can not have grown that much as a hobby? Sheep for obvious reasons. The people have changed as well there is a bloke driving a yellow sports car that I have been meeting about half way, a new lady that walks down the road another man walking his dog. The milk man in his van has disappeared allow with a few others i guess this is what's know as the rolling tide of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passwords Made Easy

Today i thought i would write about password security. As we are all aware passwords are important but we continue to use very poor password...