Monday 10 March 2014

Move Items up and down in Listbox


 
To move Items up and down in a listbox use the following code.
 
'Make sure our item is not the first one on the list.


'Move down    
If ListBox1.SelectedIndex > 0 Then

        Dim I = ListBox1.SelectedIndex - 1
        ListBox1.Items.Insert(I, ListBox1.SelectedItem)

        ListBox1.Items.RemoveAt(ListBox1.SelectedIndex)

        ListBox1.SelectedIndex = I
    End If


 

'Move down

    'Make sure our item is not the last one on the list.

    If ListBox1.SelectedIndex < ListBox1.Items.Count - 1 Then

       'Insert places items above the index you supply, since we want

       'to move it down the list we have to do + 2

        Dim I = ListBox1.SelectedIndex + 2

        ListBox1.Items.Insert(I, ListBox1.SelectedItem)

        ListBox1.Items.RemoveAt(ListBox1.SelectedIndex)
        ListBox1.SelectedIndex = I - 1

    End If
Code taken from Dreamincode.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passwords Made Easy

Today i thought i would write about password security. As we are all aware passwords are important but we continue to use very poor password...