Wednesday 3 August 2011

Debt of a Nation

How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously*: *(Based on the Proven Principles and Techniques of Debtors Anonymous)Do you think that if i printed my self some money and told my creditors that i have upped my personnel credit rating that it would be ok.
I would not need 1 Trillion or even 1 Million   20k would do towards a decent house. But then i am not the United States the BIG daddy and Mum of the world. I think i would be terrible worried if one of my children had more cash then me. I suppose they could always ask Apple or Microsoft for a Loan.
  Makes Greece sound very frugal doesn't it what ia a few trillion between friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passwords Made Easy

Today i thought i would write about password security. As we are all aware passwords are important but we continue to use very poor password...